Aware of the more significant than ever need for digital accessibility and with many years of experience in this area, NPO Me Alla Matia creates accessible videos to promote your work and services for the equal advertising attraction of the disabled consumer public.
But what does accessible video mean?
It means that the information provided audiovisually can be perceived even by people with visual or hearing impairment, thanks to specific technical additions. For example, for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, this includes the provision of specialized subtitling and may be accompanied by an interpretation in Greek Sign Language (GSL). For people who are blind or visually impaired, audio description integration is required, while specialized narration (voice-over) serves most people regardless of impairment, making videos easier to understand. Beyond the additions of specific features, creating an accessible video involves taking care from the early stages of the process: directing and shooting footage is done considering the smooth integration of GSL into the final video.
The videography is carried out with state-of-the-art, professional equipment, while the filming includes additional shots of exterior spaces (cutaways) for a high-quality integrated result. The video can be designed in different formats, depending on the needs of your agency:
- Travel video in a service/body with a public service scenario
- Interviews with your team members, highlighting each’s role
- Project presentation (e.g., accessibility initiative) with narration
- A combination of all of the above
There is the ability to produce up to 4k 50fps. Deliverables can be:
- Large video 16:9 (landscape) in 4k or FHD resolution
- Individual short videos 16:9 (landscape) or 9:16 (portrait) for use in Stories, TikTok, etc., as trailers/teasers of the full video
- Background music for use within the video
- Settlement of the copyright issue through the use of material with paid licenses
These collaborations are promoted to our specialized audience through our accessible news website meallamatia.gr, which boasts over 170,000 unique users for 2021 and equally active social media.
- For more information, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +302102627385.
- The above program will be adjusted to your specific needs.
- A big part of the implementation group consists of partners with disability.
- In alignment with ISO_21902_2021