Did you know that:
- 55% of consumers worldwide choose to shop from e-shops and businesses that are exclusively in their mother tongue?
- 53% of consumers worldwide feel more comfortable shopping from e-shops and businesses that are available in their mother tongue?
Me Alla Matia NGO takes another step of cooperation, enriching the corporate service packages it offers.
Now, in collaboration with the translation company “OMADA”, we give you the opportunity to turn all of your website content into multilingual. Available in at least 5 EU languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), according to the European standard of translation services ISO 17100: 2015 and in other European and non-European languages, depending on the international audience you want to address!
Contact us to serve together the international principle of Design4All!
In this context, we implement several corporate programs, offered at very competitive prices:
- Website assessment program, so that you know what you need to improve in your site and make it user-friendly for everyone, based on international accessibility standards.
- Support for every business media campaign to include disabled customers, with proper strategy and content production right from the start.
- Training of front office staff on proper, in-person customer service for people with disability.
- Construction or modification of e-shops and websites based on international and national accessibility standards.
• For more information about the above program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +302102627385.
• This program is flexible and adapts to your needs.
• A large part of the implementation team are partners with disability.