A bundle of services for accessible websites, executed in 3 levels.
Is your website functional and at the same time accessible to everyone? Do not rush to answer. Accessibility is “hidden” in places you cannot imagine.
We are here to take a closer look at your website, suggest and undertake the changes it needs while also highlighting additional accessibility features that you may have missed.
Our services take place in 3 distinct levels:
A. Accessibility assessment
- We carry out a comprehensive and detailed audit of corporate websites, realized by disabled users.
- We deliver a detailed Accessibility Report that includes general specifications of an accessible website (structure and content), inaccessible points of the website, improvement guidelines as well as good practices.
- We perform a second evaluation at a subsequent time.
B. Website modification or reconstruction
Through the assessment you can see what steps must be taken, from a technical point of view, to make your site accessible. We provide constant feedback in collaboration with your technicians until all the necessary improvements for accessibility are made on your website.
In case of construction of a new website or complete reconstruction:
- We undertake the design of your new website based on the needs and requirements of your business, or the reconstruction of an already existing website, if technically possible.
- We specialize in the construction of fully accessible websites in accordance with WCAG 2.1 compliance guidelines, including the European standard EN 301 549 V1, as well as law 4591/2019 of the Greek State.
The next step for a truly accessible website is to translate it to reach the international public. Now, in collaboration with the translation company “OMADA”, we give you the opportunity to convert all the content of your website into multilingual. Available in at least 5 EU languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), according to the European standard of translation services ISO 17100: 2015, as well as in other languages, European and non-European, depending on the international audience you want to address!
But why do you need an accessible website?
- 52% is the percentage of the disabled, the elderly and their relatives, therefore disability concerns more than half of the population.
- Your body will be harmonized with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, a legally binding text for Greece as well. The contract explicitly defines the universal design of products, environment, programs and services that can be used by all people to the greatest extent possible.
- This collaboration will be promoted in return by meallamatia.gr, the only, fully accessible information portal in Greece, with more than 170.000 unique users for 2021 and an influential presence on social media.
- Construction of an accessible website in collaboration with “This is Athens” for the touristic promotion of Athens’ Municipality
- OSETH (Transport Authority of Thessaloniki)
- synAthina – initiative for the improvement of the city of Athens with the active participation of its citizens
• For more information about the above program, contact us at email@example.com or +302102627385.
• This program is flexible and adapts to your needs.
• A large part of the implementation team are partners with disability.