Did you know that Facebook users watch 85% of videos on mute? Or that subtitled videos have 135% more organic reach?
Do you want to learn practices that can facilitate your existing customers and increase their interaction with them? And what about targeting the disabled audience simultaneously, a new, larger, and more loyal audience?
This training workshop covers the basic specifications of accessibility in the media you use to address your target group.
- The workshop is flexibly adapted to the exclusive needs of your company and is tailored upon communication.
- It addresses communication and marketing executives.
- It is interactive and lasts about 4 hours, depending on the needs and number of participants.
- It is accompanied by a digital handbook that complements the training and includes basic instructions for accessible and inclusive communication.
- In alignment with ISO_21902_2021.
- 52% is the percentage of PwD, the elder, and their relatives; therefore, disability concerns more than half of the population.
- Disabled consumers and their relatives correspond to an income of $8 trillion globally.
- Inclusive companies are twice as likely to reach or exceed their financial goals.
- Once its accessibility is settled, your website will be promoted as an example of good practices at meallamatia.gr. We boast the only fully accessible information platform in Greece, with more than 24.500 followers on Facebook and 170.000 unique users for 2022.
- For more information about the program, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call +302102627385.
- A big part of the implementation group consists of partners with disability.