According to international research, 91% of consumers prefer businesses with an accessible website since it is easier to navigate. It is no coincidence that Apple, the most capitalized company in the world, faithfully follows this pattern.
Is your website functional and at the same time accessible to everyone? Do not rush to answer. Accessibility is “hidden” in places you cannot always easily imagine.
We are here to take a closer look at your website and suggest and undertake the changes it needs while also highlighting additional accessibility features that you may have missed.
- We carry out a comprehensive and detailed audit of corporate websites realized by disabled users.
- We deliver a detailed Accessibility Report that includes: general specifications of an accessible website (structure and content), inaccessible points of the website, improvement guidelines, and good practices.
- We perform a second evaluation at a subsequent time.
- 3 out of 4 customers with a disability and their relatives chose another business due to poor accessibility.
- Businesses in the UK lost £11,75 billion in one year due to a lack of accessibility to their websites.
- Your website, once its accessibility is settled, will be promoted as an example of good practice at meallamatia.gr, the only fully accessible information platform in Greece, with more than 24.500 followers on Facebook and 170.000 unique users for 2022.
- For more information about the above program, contact us at email@example.com or +302102627385.
- This program is flexible and adapts to your needs.
- We can also assist you in rebuilding your website as well as translating its content into a variety of languages.
- A large part of the implementation team are partners with disability.