In the context of inclusion and ensuring equal treatment for every citizen, we train local employees of the public sector throughout Greece on how to optimally and comfortably serve citizens who live with disability.
This training program is implemented by specialized trainers with and without disability and includes:
- 1st module: theoretical training through informative presentations and dialogue
- 2nd module: practical, experiential exercises to acquaint employees with disability, focusing on visual, hearing, and mobility impairments
Why choose it?
- 52% is the percentage of the disabled, the elderly, and their relatives, therefore disability concerns more than half of the population.
- 67% of people often feel uncomfortable talking to disabled people.
This program is addressed especially to employees of social services, community centers, Citizen Service Centers (KEP), administrative services that deal directly with the public, and other similar entities.
Examples of Collaborations
⭐ Experiential seminar on disability awareness for employees serving citizens of the Municipality of Aegaleo
⭐ Experiential seminar on disability awareness for employees of social services in the Municipalities of Athens and Moschato-Tavros
- The hours and dates of the seminar are flexible and will be adjusted to each body’s specific needs.
- For more information, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +302102627385.