The secrets of the inclusive recruitment
International surveys have shown that 92% of customers prefer companies that employ people with disability. At the same time, inclusive and diverse working environments contribute to overall productivity growth and are 2 times more likely to achieve or exceed their economic goals, 6 times more likely to be innovative, and 6 times more likely to effectively anticipate change. It is no coincidence that diverse groups are more innovative, participatory, and creative.
In our effort to strengthen the diverse profile of your company, we implement, in collaboration with Career Sign*, an inclusive recruitment seminar addressed to your HR department. Qualified specialists provide consulting services for the facilitation of a barrier-free career for all.
- A 5-hour seminar (including breaks) is implemented, which can be enriched with experiential exercises to get acquainted with disability. Extra time can be added for further questions and clarifications.
- The seminar includes guidelines for:
– posting an accessible job advertisement
– evaluation of the CV of a disabled candidate
– interview of a disabled candidate
– accessibility and ergonomic arrangement of the interview and working space of the disabled
– inclusive group integration
– management and reprimands
– legal advice
- Consulting and post-employment monitoring for the evaluation of workplace integration
- Provision of training material
- After the end of the process, your company will be promoted for using good practices in meallamatia.gr, the only fully accessible news portal in Greece, with more than 20.000 followers on Facebook and 211.000 new users in 2021.
* Career Sign NPO bears the radical originality to provide specialized career counseling services to people with disability and other vulnerable social groups. At the same time, it is evolving into a space where professionals can be educated and trained to exercise their vocation more effectively. In 2017, Career Sign won the Social Impact Award.
- For more information about “Barrier-Free Recruitment”, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +302102627385.
- This program is flexible and adapts to your needs.
- A large part of the implementation team are partners with disability.