Serving the principle of Design4All in everyday corporate life
International research shows how promoting accessibility and supporting human diversity positively impact a business at a social and financial level. Planning for efficient inclusion, however, must be done methodically by professionals, always in collaboration with the disabled people themselves while also following a holistic approach.
Me Alla Matia NGO provides accessibility consulting to interested organizations with a flexible collaboration built on the client’s needs and is jointly defined.
Upon the assignment of the project, the accessibility consultant undertakes to manage the issues related to socially vulnerable groups and makes the necessary recommendations, training, and communications, always in collaboration with a Focus Group of disabled people, meaning end-users of the service.
- An accessibility consultant, which will be the reference point of inclusive corporate practice
- Management of issues affecting disabled employees, customers, and beneficiaries
- Creation of the accessibility profile of the organization with suggestions for potential improvements
- Training employees on accessibility issues, such as accessible communication, reception of disabled customers, inclusive recruitment, etc.
- Assessment of structured space and website accessibility with recommendations for improvement
- Physical presence in meetings related to the subject
- Online help desk for accessibility or inclusion issues that may arise
- Focus Group of disabled people who will review the procedures wherever needed
- Press releases and articles about the company’s good practices, shared with our specialized audience through meallamatia.gr, which gathered over 170.000 unique users for 2021.
- In alignment with ISO_21902_2021.
Duration: It is defined by the interested parties and according to the undertaken work. Indicatively, we suggest a one-year project with the remuneration to be set monthly.
➡️ In the last 2 years, more than 125 customized training & consulting programs were designed and coordinated for companies, agencies, and municipalities, training over 9,500 employers and employees in accessibility and inclusion.
- Praktiker Hellas
- Hellenic Corporation of Assets and Participations and its affiliated companies
- Municipality of Athens
- Municipality of Palaio Faliro
- Hellenic Hoteliers Federation for accessible tourism issues
- ReGeneration, the most considerable youth employability program in Greece
- Museum of Cycladic Art for visitors with visual impairments
- Marriage equality campaign “Say Yes!”, implemented by Homo Evolution, in collaboration with the European Parliament Office in Greece
For more information about the program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +302102627385.