Me Alla Matia NPO advertises the social profile of your Municipality as an example of good practices in an accessible way to a specialized public: disabled citizens and other interested Municipalities.
- Many potential beneficiaries of social benefits and services do not eventually appeal to their Municipality for what they are entitled to because the information never reaches them in an accessible and understandable way.
- Municipalities, based on the National Action Plan for Disability voted by the Parliament, must submit an annual report to the General Secretariat of Human Rights of the Ministry of Justice, informing about the progress they have made in the field of equal treatment of disabled citizens.
Theme units for the accessible advertisement:
- Social Services
- Social Bodies
- Social Benefits
- Flagship Projects
Ways of collaboration
1) Live Shows
Live online panels broadcast by the network of meallamatia.gr.
We can collaborate on a show with a subject that showcases the Municipality and its actions. This show will include respective guests, sign language interpretation, and the addition of subtitles in the long term. Our shows are characterized by significant interaction as the public can take the floor through the comments and share their perspectives.
The 37 — to-date — shows bring together a total of:
- 210.000 views
- 386.000 reach
- 45.000 engagement
Indicative Shows (available in Greek):
➡️ National Action Plan on Disability — Guest: The Minister of State
➡️ Local Government: Digital Age and Pandemic — Guests: The Deputy Minister of Digital Government and the President of KEDE
2) Video Reports
The video reports are realized by our experienced editorial team and are published on the social media platforms of meallamatia.gr, highlighting positive examples of disability practices, views of institutional representatives, solutions to everyday problems of the disabled, structures, services, and support technology.
Ways to advertise:
➡️ Collaboration in reportage that highlights good practices of inclusion or accessibility of services of the Municipality. Reports are always subtitled and can acquire sign language interpretation.
Our more than 50 reports gather 275.000 views.
An accessible social news portal with 211.000 unique users for 2021, dynamic social media, and an expansive network. Our fast-growing platforms so far boast [updated: 27/12/22]:
- Facebook page: 24.144 followers
- Facebook group: 7.646 members
- Instagram: 8.483 followers
- TikTok: 16.600 followers | 425.500 likes
- LinkedIn: 1.886 followers
- YouTube: 1.811 subscribers | 471.200 views
- Newsletter: 479 subscribers
Ways to advertise:
➡️ Promotion of announcements and press releases for actions of the Municipality
➡️ Banner placement on the home page or in an article about a relevant municipal service or announcement
➡️ Conversion of Municipality informative material into an accessible format: Braille, QR Code for screen readers of visually impaired citizens, audio recording, and large print. You can see a similar implementation in collaboration with the Museum of Cycladic Art here.