The social enterprise “Me Alla Matia” implements a training program about disability for your employees, intending to expand your inclusive practices, strengthen your corporate social profile, and foster the understanding of the needs of a large target group, that of disabled people.
- 78% of consumers prefer accessible businesses.
- 67% of people often feel uncomfortable talking to people with disability.
- The disabled, the elderly, and their relatives, meaning people directly concerned with accessibility, account for 52% of the population.
- Disabled consumers and their families have $8 trillion in revenue worldwide. They are more loyal customers and spend more money than the typical population.
- Inclusive and diverse work environments contribute to the overall increase in productivity and creativity, while they are twice as likely to achieve or exceed their financial goals. At the same time, they are six times more likely to be innovative and effectively predict change.
- Your company will be promoted for its good practices on meallamatia.gr, the only fully accessible information platform in Greece with over 24.600 followers on Facebook and 170.000 unique users.
- Through this partnership, you support the maintenance of jobs we provide to people with disability.
Participants are introduced to diversity, accessibility, and inclusion through interactive educational activities and open dialogue. The program is coordinated and implemented by disabled persons and professionals in the field of disability, accessibility, and inclusion.
- With physical presence or remotely
- Including all staff regardless of specialization
- Free number of participants
- With flexible customization based on corporate needs
In the last two years, more than 125 customized training & consulting programs were designed and coordinated for companies, agencies, and municipalities, training over 9,500 employers and employees in accessibility and inclusion.
- Workshop for appropriate service of people with disability, for civil servants of the Municipality of Egaleo
- Workshop for disability awareness addressed to social workers of the Municipality of Athens.
- Development of an Inclusive strategy and action plan in cooperation with the Hellenic Corporation of Assets and Participations and the Athens Urban Transport Organization
- For more information about our corporate programs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 210-2627385.
- The current health protocols are followed.