Photo: © Nikos Karanikolas, Yiorgis Yerolympos, Katerina Liakopoulou, Dimitris Parthimos
What does inclusion mean? How can a building be truly accessible? Is it possible for a space to be open to all people, without discriminations?
Explore the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)! Creation of the Renzo Piano Building Workshop (RPBW), the SNFCC is a building complex of pioneering architecture that houses the National Library of Greece, the Greek National Opera, and the Stavros Niarchos Park.
Wander through the spaces of the SNFCC, in a guided tour that highlights how the SNFCC’s design, construction, and operation reflect its vision of creating a public space open to all and sparks a conversation around accessibility and inclusion.
On this tour with Accessibility and Inclusion Consultant Panagiotis Pitsiniagas, you will have the opportunity to get to know the iconic Stavros Niarchos Hall, one of the world’s major opera venues and to learn about the new outlook offered by the state-of-the-art facilities of the National Library of Greece.
The first tour will be on Sunday, 01/10, at 12.00, and after that, once every month.
💡 Design: Panagiotis Pitsiniagas
💡 Production: Me Alla Matia NPO
- Meeting point: SNFCC LOBBY
- Duration: 75 min
- Up to 15 participants
- Free admission
- Registration by email at email@example.com and by phone at +30 2168091000.
- All areas of the SNFCC are accessible to visitors with disabilities.
- During your visit, some spaces of the SNFCC, such as the Stavros Niarchos Hall, the Alternative Stage, or the Foyer of the Greek National Opera, may not be available due to the staging of site-specific events. In addition, changes to the program or the number of participants may apply.
- The tour is conducted in Greek.