Board Member of Ilion´s Association for the Disabled
I was born in the late ’60s to two poor but honest parents, struggling with life, in Athens. I graduated from the 3rd Technical High School as an Engineer of Industrial Installations (it’s simply a worker with a fancy title). I got the B2 Certificate in English. I learned how to use a computer on my own. At the same time, I studied at the central street market of Athens (you can’t graduate from here).
- in the central street market of Athens on my father’s counter since my 10-12 years.
- 1985 – 1990 at my father’s historic grocery store on Panepistimiou (& Korai) Str.
- 1991 – 1993 in my own business (grocery store, nuts & drinks) in my neighborhood
- 1993 – 1997 as head of a company manufacturing aluminum products
- 1997 – 2004 in advertising companies, management of departments (in-store, outdoor, merchandiser, music events, conferences), proposing and implementing various programs.
- 2005 – 2017 as a taxi driver
My life motto is: HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE.