Did you know that Facebook users watch 85% of videos on mute? Or that subtitled videos have 135% more organic reach?
Do you want to learn practices that can facilitate your existing customers and increase their interaction with them? And what about targeting the disabled audience at the same time, a new, larger, and more loyal audience?
This training workshop covers the basic specifications of accessibility in the media you use to address your target group.
- The workshop is flexibly adapted to the exclusive needs of your company and is tailored upon communication.
- It addresses communication and marketing executives.
- It is interactive and lasts about 4 hours, depending on the needs and number of participants.
- It is accompanied by a digital handbook that complements the training and includes basic instructions for accessible and inclusive communication.
- 52% is the percentage of the disabled, the elderly, and their relatives, therefore disability concerns more than half of the population.
- Disabled consumers and their relatives correspond to an income of 8 trillion dollars globally.
- Inclusive companies are twice as likely to reach or exceed their financial goals.
- Once its accessibility is settled, your website will be promoted as an example of good practices at meallamatia.gr. We boast the only fully accessible information platform in Greece, with more than 20.000 followers on Facebook and 211.000 unique users for 2021.
- For more information about the program, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +302102627385.
- A big part of the implementation group consists of partners with disability.